Cast a Spell
by Teens Now Talk ⋅ October 10, 2017
Love, faithfulness, healing a broken heart, forgiveness ... You don't have to be a magician to cast these spells!
To achieve true happiness, two things must occur simultaneously:
1. You must love someone unconditionally.
2. This person must feel the same way about you. If you are currently in a relationship that is not loving, joyful, spontaneous, and satisfying, then your life is out of kilter. You should be with a person who not only loves you, but who cares for you, respects you, and wants to be with you. Simply look into a mirror and say, “I am love, I attract only love.” Then start believing it.
Healing A Broken Heart Spell
If you’re broken-hearted due to a lost love, if you find yourself alone and miserable without this special person, well: you’re at a crossroads. And you have an important decision to make. You must decide if you are ready to give this person up once and for all and move on with your life. This is a heart wrenching decision, and only you can make it. If you decide it is time to move on, remember, you will still find love and happiness down the road. But if you are not ready to give up right now, take the Healing a Broken Heart spell. Find a quiet spot and think about how you feel. Ask yourself why you broke up and what will be different if you get back together. Did I mention, ask why you broke up? Think long and hard and be true to yourself.
Be Faithful Spell
This Be Faithful spell is for you, if:
- You feel your boo has wandering eyes.
- You can never get your boo on the phone at night.
- You are insecure in your relationship.
- You feel your deep love is not being reciprocated.
- You need reassurance that your Boo is faithful.
Back it up, there is no spell for this list above. What you have is called a gut reaction, listen to it. Your gut is trying to tell you something. Listen and choose. Boo “who?” or Boohoo!
The Forgive Me Spell
A Spell to Right a Wrong. To Make Things Right.
Are you in love with someone who is resisting you, turning you away? Is this person close-minded, unwilling to see the real you? Hmm. If a past mistake is haunting you, preventing the two of you from reuniting, don’t give up. There is something you can do! Whether you truly made the mistake or not doesn’t really matter, the situation still has to be resolved.
Ultimately, what is best for you is to forgive so your relationship can get back on track or you can move on. You will not be loved unconditionally until you forgive! Anger and bitterness are a blinding force that blots out laughter, joy, and happiness. So no matter what you say or do, the very first step you must take is to dissipate the bitterness. The best spell for this is to forgive… YOURSELF!