25 Must Have Items to Pack for Your Hot Vacation in the Sun
by Nava ⋅ October 29, 2017
Let’s face it, how many times have you said: “Oh, I wish I had brought my…!”
Then you had to run to the store and buy a new one, or use a friend’s. The list below will keep you on top of your game whether you’re taking a weekend getaway or just CHILLAXING on the beach! Oh, and yes – they will all fit in you backpack or TNT Bag lol.
- Sunscreen – You want to eat lobster, not look like one!
- Gum – Fresh breath is mandatory for snuggling with your boo.
- Chapstick – Pick one with UV protection to keep your smackers safe and soft.
- Hair Clips – Or bobby pins or hair elastics, to keep the locks in line.
- Hat or Cap – Not because mom is making you, it’s all about the look.
- Swimwear – You never want to miss out on a dip with friends.
- Brush/comb – To tame the unruly ‘do.
- Personal Hygiene Pack – To avoid a wardrobe malfunction.
- Granola Bar – Trust me, you will be grateful you thought of it!
- Pen and Paper – Why are these impossible to find when you need them?
- Book – Nothing beats chillaxin’ in the sun or shade with a good read.
- Teens Now Talk Magazine – Did we mention a must-have good read?
- Hand Sanitizer – When you just can’t wash your hands.
- Hoodie – Or a cute sweater: hot fashion for cool summer nights.
- Lotion – After a day in the water or sun, your skin is thirsty too.
- Deodorant – Seriously, do we need to say this?
- Razor – Face or body, keep it coifed.
- Flip-Flops – So many styles and colours, and they’re flat to pack.
- Towel – When don’t you need a towel in the summer?
- Phone Charger – Avoid the horror of a dead device.
- Flashlight – Get a small one with a clip to keep on your keychain.
- Multi-tool – The guy with the Swiss Army gadget is everyone’s hero.
- Band-Aids – Be careful out there!
- Safety Pins – Did we mention wardrobe malfunctions already?
- Water Bottle – Need we say more?!